[vx-entries form-id=”cf_12140″ start=”0″ limit=”300″ per-page=”30″ cols=”6″ sortable=”true” pager=”true”]
Break, change room
3 Parallel Sessions
- Why it is so Important?
Just like any other software, your WordPress website requires regular software updates. Having the WordPress installation, themes and plugins up to date is vital to your website's health, primarily to patch possible security vulnerabilities and keep your site secure, but also, it helps fix bugs, add features, improve the site performance and overall site functionality.
Maintaining your database regularly improves stability and may significantly increase the site loading time.
Still, sometimes things don’t work as expected and the software updates don’t always go smoothly. In some cases, you may face issues caused by plugin or theme incompatibility. This may even cause your whole website goes down.
Using a WordPress maintenance service you trust gives you a piece of mind so you can focus on your business.
WebOptima is a professional maintenance service - we're like your house handyman or a car mechanic, but for your WordPress website. We will handle everything so all updates go smoothly and ensure your website works stable and performs at its full capacity.
Here's What Is Included:
BASIC UPDATES AND OPTIMIZATION
- Plugins updates
- Themes updates
- WordPress core updates
- Database optimization
Depending on the maintenance package you choose, updates are done on monthly or daily basis.
* In case of incompatibility or other issues after the update is done, we will find the best solution for you. Smaller issues will be fixed for free, and in case of a bigger problem, we will advise you on the further steps.
FULL WEBSITE BACKUP
- Fully automated monthly or daily site backup (site files + database)
- Remote backup storage (a third party cloud server)
- Quick backup restore on demand
- Backups are stored for 90 days
- Optionally - upload backup automatically to your own cloud destination (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon S3)
SECURITY MONITORING & THREAT DETECTION
- Security monitoring
- Automated malware scanning and detection
- Google blacklist monitoring
- Firewall against brute force attacks
- Login security
* The monitoring service doesn't include malware removal or site repairs.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND SEO MONITORING
- Keep track of all website results. Visitors, pageviews and sessions, time on site, bounce rate, social media, organic search.
- SEO Keyword and competitor reporting. Track Google ranking for up to 100 keywords.
- Google Analytics summary as well as your Google ranking report are included in your monthly maintenance report.
DEVELOPER'S HELP AND SUPPORT
Here is what is included:
- Post or page publishing.
- Images optimization and upload
- Editing existing posts or pages
- Contact forms editing
- Slider editing
- And many more... contact us if you need something that is not mentioned here
* ~ 60 minutes of work is included in your 'Optima Plus' monthly package.
Additional chunks of time could be purchased separately.
- Clean spam comments
- Speed optimization recommendations
- On-site SEO help and suggestions
MONTHLY CLIENT REPORTS
- PDF report for all website monitoring tools.
- WooCommerce sales report
* By default, client's reports are sent once a month, but you can choose a weekly or bi-weekly reporting if you prefer.