Monthly WP maintenance – Backup, Updates, Security, Performance Monitoring, Uptime Monitoring, Database Optimization, Analytics
Fast SSD HOSTING – for our clients only.
High-end websites based on provided custom design.
Simple affordable websites based on ready-made layouts, great for hobby, individuals or small businesses.
WP Help & Support
Troubleshooting, migration, quick fixes, customization, speed optimization etc.
– Why it is so Important?
Your website is an important part of your business. You can’t afford for it to go down, get hacked, or run inefficiently.
Just like any other software, your WordPress website requires regular software updates. Having the WordPress installation, themes and plugins up to date is vital to your website’s health, primarily to patch possible security vulnerabilities and keep your site secure, but also, it helps fix bugs, add features, improve the site performance and overall site functionality.
Maintaining your database regularly improves stability and may significantly increase your site’s loading speed.
Simply put, if you don’t keep WordPress core, your theme and your plugins updated, you’re putting your website at risk.
Still, sometimes things don’t work as expected and the software updates don’t always go smoothly. In some cases, you may face issues caused by plugin or theme incompatibility. This may even cause your whole website goes down.
Using a WordPress maintenance service you trust gives you piece of mind so you can focus on your business.
WebOptima is a professional maintenance service – we’re like your house handyman or a car mechanic, but for your WordPress website. We will handle everything so all updates go smoothly and ensure your website works stably and performs at its full capacity.
Here’s What Is Included:
BASIC UPDATES AND OPTIMIZATION
- Plugins updates
- Themes updates
- WordPress core updates
- Database optimization
Depending on the maintenance package you choose, updates are done on monthly or daily basis.
* In case of incompatibility or other issues after the update is done, we will find the best solution for you. Smaller issues will be fixed for free, and in case of a bigger problem, we will advise you on the further steps.
FULL WEBSITE BACKUP
Reliable backup solution:
- Fully automated monthly or daily site backup (site files + database)
- Remote backup storage (a third party cloud server)
- Quick backup restore on demand
- Backups are stored for 90 days
- Optionally – upload backup automatically to your own cloud destination (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon S3)
SECURITY MONITORING & THREAT DETECTION
Make sure your site is clean. As soon as an issue is detected you will be informed by email.
- Security monitoring
- Automated malware scanning and detection
- Google blacklist monitoring
- Firewall against brute force attacks
- Login security
* The monitoring service doesn’t include malware removal or site repairs.
TRAFFIC ANALYTICS AND SEO MONITORING
- Keep track of all website results. Visitors, pageviews and sessions, time on site, bounce rate, social media, organic search.
- SEO Keyword and competitor reporting. Track Google ranking for up to 100 keywords.
- Google Analytics summary as well as your Google ranking report are included in your monthly maintenance report.
DEVELOPER'S HELP AND SUPPORT
Need a quick fix or help with the site or your email account? Need to publish a new post or a simple page, or to optimize few images for the site? Let us help you.
Here is what is included:
- Post or page publishing.
- Images optimization and upload
- Editing existing posts or pages
- Contact forms editing
- Slider editing
- And many more… contact us if you need something that is not mentioned here
* ~ 60 minutes of work is included in your ‘Optima Plus‘ monthly package.
Additional chunks of time could be purchased separately.
- Clean spam comments
- Speed optimization recommendations
- On-site SEO help and suggestions
MONTHLY CLIENT REPORTS
- PDF report for all website monitoring tools.
- WooCommerce sales report
* By default, client’s reports are sent once a month, but you can choose a weekly or bi-weekly reporting if you prefer.
Your “Piece of Mind” maintenance service starts at just $24 per month!
A little bit about me…
An IT by profession and a tech geek by interest, I started making websites as a hobby back in the late nineties, when the internet was still very young. The first website I created was for my music band.
In 2008 I discovered WordPress and a couple of years later I started my professional web business journey – first as a freelancer on Upwork, then within my own business – Web Optima.
I like to present myself not only as a web developer but rather as your WordPress handyman. Whether you need a completely new website or just a small improvement of the existing site, transferring your old site to a modern responsive layout, or any other help with your WordPress website – I’m here to help you with that.
When I’m not coding, you can usually find me riding my mountain bike on the nearest hill 🙂